WhatsApp is one of the most popular messengers for making voice calls and sending messages for free, and users can connect with each other by creating different groups.
WhatsApp Messenger is a famous application for making voice calls and sending voice and text messages to Android phones and tablets. The Watts App today is used by all Iranian users, and one of the reasons that made this Messenger one of the best is its interface and application environment, which has a very simple yet fast structure! This Android messenger is much faster and more practical than most applications like Viber and Line. Working with this app is very convenient and whenever you change your phone, you can easily retrieve your account by entering your number and sending the number that the program sends you, and your previous account on the new phone. Enable! WhatsApp is a free Messenger application that can use 3G or Wi-Fi or GPRS / Edge to send messages to your friends who have this software for free, and send things like photos and videos. Keep in mind that the program is completely free and there is no additional charge for additional services. If you are looking for an incredible, simple, fast and user-friendly messenger, we suggest you never miss this app. To download more and more images from the program environment, see Continue reading.
WhatsApp Messenger is provided by Android-based WhatsApp Inc developer, and has so far scored 4.4 out of 5, and has recorded more than 1 billion official downloads.
Note: If you want to use the Windows version, be sure to read the installation tutorial!
Features of WhatsApp Messenger
– No cost: This app is completely free and only connects to the Internet.
– Send and receive photos, videos, documents, voice messages and more
– Make free calls with your friends and family for free
– Enjoy group chats with your contacts for family and business group communication
– Send and receive your messages in the web version using the browser
– Make calls and send messages and files to your friends around the world without any international fees
– Being logged in permanently without the need for a username and using a phone number
– Send offline messages
Changes Version 2.18.97
Ability to add descriptions for groups, so that members of the group are able to view it and when they invite new members they can also see the description via the link.
The ability to switch between voice and video calls simply by tapping the video button during a call.
You can search from the member list in the group’s info field.
To use the Windows version, please note the following:
1- First you need to know about your 32-bit or 64-bit Windows. Right-click on my computer for this purpose and select Properties.
2. Now in the window that opens, find System type as System Type. In front of this option, the number is 32 or 64, which specifies your 32 or 64 bit Windows.
3. Once you’ve gotten this item, download the WhatsApp app to fit your system.