Rayak as attractive and beautiful from the studio that made the musical style and the story of a girl named Chelsea will tell. The gameplay is amazing for its rhythm and music.
VOEZ is an attractive title game in the style of music that Rayark International Limited made famous recently by the studio and completely free in the Google Play Store are presented. It is also leading the game so far with a total of about 42 thousand votes Top Rated 4.5 out of 5.0 and has experienced more than 5 million downloads. In this game you will be in the role of a teenage girl who is fond of music and events with your friends enter the strange events that can only his talent in music to help him.
Play VOEZ Rayak been released by the studio.Studio earlier title, two games in the genre have made Cytus and Deemo due to the high quality of both games to have high success. And certainly the new game will be no exception.
The story is about a girl named Chelsea who are interested in music and beautiful singing and acting with his classmates formed a group called VOEZ that of course it is very nice and pleasant to create songs. But with the passage of time will be obstacles and difficulties in the group and they should make every effort to operate so long to come out of the leading obstacles.
The gameplay will be for rhythm and you have the appropriate time specified points on the touch screen to select music to be played best.
– The game is completely free
– Songs, engaging gameplay with incredibly exciting
– A rhythm with the largest collection of music to date
– Download new songs monthly
– To advance in the game you’ll meet new characters and new characters will be part of your group
– All kinds of new music and completely free of updated packages
– Creating an account in the game to compete with other players around the world for real-time
– There are a variety of modes including tournaments, challenges, etc.
- Name: VOEZ
- Version: 1.0.6
- Last update: 11 Persian date Mordad 1395
- Android version required: 4.0.3
- Need to Ruth: none
- The need for data: Yes