PayPal is an electronic money transfer service for sending and receiving money to 100 countries at a glance and a new way to pay for purchases made locally and online.
PayPal is the official software of an e-commerce company and electronic money transfer system. The PayPal system makes payment and transfer funds through the Internet instantly. The breadth and popularity of this system between internet sites and users is due to its low cost of service, easy to use and unparalleled features. With this app and service, you can pay for restaurant and store accounts , and so on. PayPal is a new digital wallet that you can pay all your expense on a wide range of issues quickly, easily and securely without worrying about spending a lot of money around the world. A PayPal account can be charged through a bank account, a financial service office or a credit card. Paypal can also receive their money through a check, deposit into their PayPal account or deposit into a bank account. PayPal makes the payment process for online shopping, auction sites and other business applications at a low cost. Also, the user receives a charge from the user for transferring and receiving money, which is transferred to the amount of money transferred. Costs vary depending on the currency of the transfer, the mode of transfer, the sending country, the receiving country and the amount of money transferred.
PayPal is powered by the PayPal Mobile developer and has so far scored a very good score of 4.3 out of 5 on Google Play and has recorded more than 10 million official downloads.
Easy , convenient , fast and secure payment anywhere in the world
– Pay for local stores , cafes, restaurants, etc.
– Send and request money to / from other friends and acquaintances
– Full management of personal and corporate PayPal accounts
– Activation of some special facilities for the region and particular countries
– Purchase from major global sites
Changes Version 6.17.0
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
Changes Version 6.11.1:
– Ability to return and reuse the service if the password is forgotten
Changes Version 6.7.0:
– Transfer money to your banks within 1 business day
– Improved performance
Changes Version 6.6.0:
– Support for more fingerprints for fingerprints including Samsung Galaxy S7, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P.
– Send Sleeker and ask for money with animated animations
Changes Version 6.5.0:
– Support for desired reasons: Help thousands of charities (United States only)
– Connect bank accounts to send money to friends and family
– Easy uninstallation of unused cards
Changes Version 6.4.2:
– Support for changing PIN
– Crash bug fixes
Changes Version 6.3.5:
– Add cash to inventory of PayPal account ( US only)
– Added update widget for quick access to features
– Ability to produce screen shot of receipts
– Updated cards expired
– Turn off notification notifications
– Send money to friends by tapping on their email
- Name: PayPal
- Version 6.17.0
- Last updated: October 25, 2012
- Android version required: 4.0.3
- Need for rout: no
- Requires Data: No