Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet.
- Removes ads and online tracking code directly from the page.
- Checks a page against our database of phishing and malicious sites.
- Checks apps downloaded from unknown sources.
- [Added] An option to disable splash screen on Adguard launch
- [Added] Warning for smartphone users about battery stats
- [Added] Apus Browser support
- [Added] Support for HTTP method REPORT
- [Changed] Use Origin as Referer for websocket connections
- [Changed] Make HTTPS whitelist, blacklist and apps exceptions available in “Low level settings” so you can easily reset it to default
- [Changed] Added RelayForReddit Pro to the list of browsers (you don’t need premium to block ads in this app)
- [Changed] Improved HTML content detection
- [Fixed] Website can be broken because of invalid HTML inside a “noscript” tag
- [Fixed] Adguard ignores tag href attribute while constructing an absolute URL
- [Fixed] Adguard cannot detect HTML if there is an xml declaration at the document start
- [Fixed] Glitch with swiping Adguard from the recent apps
- [Fixed] Error while opening about.com
- [Fixed] HTML parser should not filter “data:” URLs
- [Fixed] AG code is injected into “noscript” tag
- [Fixed] Error while parsing a style tag with embedded svg (lifehacker.com issue)
- [Fixed] Issue with wrong stats calculated for apps listed in “pref.net.exclusions”
- [Fixed] Wrong Firewall traffic stats
- [Fixed] Fixed a bug with filtering of the apps from exceptions list
- [Fixed] An issue with blocking POST requests and “keep-alive” HTTP connections
How To Install ?
Direct Download Link
- Uninstall Any Previous Version of Adguard
- Download and Install Patched APK From The Links Given Below
- Done, Enjoy