Where’s My Water? 2 popular titles in the genre of puzzle games are so popular and so far more than 50 million times from Google Play Store and can be downloaded will keep you entertained for hours.
Finally, after a long-awaited second edition of the game Where’s My Water released to once again provide fans of the genre happy! This fun and engaging as ever downloaded nearly 100 million times from Google Play store and is able to obtain acceptable scores 4.1 out of 5. In the second edition of the game is try to play Hzab more than before and be able to challenge your mental skills!
Are you ready for a new adventure? Where’s My Water? 2 One of the most addictive physics-based puzzle game that is presented by Disney. In this game you have to try to provide water needed for a bath in a lovely game but doing so will not be too easy because the way to the water, but if they do make a mistake, water will not destined there is lovely and will remain a dirty game!
All elements of the game based on physics laws are designed to match your mood a little bit closer to reality, and you are encouraged to continue playing. The more you play the more difficult stages will be completed and mental skills demand more!
Features Where’s My Water? 2
– More than 100 steps in a new world called GATOR a swamp full of mystery
– There are new items such as explosives and …
– Drilling faster and collect more ducks to get more points
– Stuck in one step? You can get help
– There are different ducks
If you’re a fan of puzzle genre and want to experience a different environment in this style, never play Where’s My Water? 2 Do not miss!
Changes in version 1.5.122
– Fixed a problem in the previous version
Tips on the run game
– The regular version of the game mode on the phone with Android 5.1.1 Xperia Z1 has been tested and is safe.
– Play for is the ability to run offline.
– The version number of ducks unlimited mode!
- Name: Where’s My Water? 2
- Version: 1.5.122
- Last updated: 4 Persian date Azar 1395
- Android version required: 2.3
- Need to Ruth: none
- Requires data: none