His empire was built and equipped with defensive buildings and all sorts of traps protect it. You may also build a strong army to attack enemy territories and the looting of their resources.
Play Lords & Castles is a new strategy game for Android phones and tablets. Like many other strategy games in this title shall be your territory and with proper management it’s not powerful. In this game everything is not one-sided, if aliens can attack you so you can retaliate with them and with their formidable attacks, aliens’ve killed.
After all intelligence, wisdom and skills to operate until the right time and the right place to make best use of your power and defeat a powerful enemy. Several elements in the game Lords & Castles have been included to make you excited to continue playing!
All titles in the genre of strategy for the Android operating system are released, do not have a chance to gain high popularity. But in the meantime, popular titles, attractive and fun to be found in the unique and positive credit score is considered to be the manufacturer. It also won as acceptable rating is 4.2 out of 5 that it is better to know than 1,400 people were involved in the registration of these points!
Features Lords & Castles
– Design your own empire and equip it with defenses and traps
– The attack on the territory of the other players, and defend your land against them
– Chat with friends and other gamers
– All parts and game modes are completely free.
– Connect to your Google account to save game
– Optimized for Android phones and tablets
If you’re a fan of strategy games are as engaging and fun never lost and download it now.
– Loyalty system New: reward better after the war for being loyal to the king
– System Optimization and Troubleshooting
Tips on the run game
– Play online and requires a permanent connection to the Internet.
If you need help, you can visit the forum.
- Name: Lords & Castles
- Version: 1.49
- Last update: 19 Persian date Dey 1395
- Android version required: 4.0.3
- Need to Ruth: no
- Requires data: no