Poultry within the game to help pass the road with traffic soaring. Endless game in style pixel with beautiful graphics and up to now has experienced more than 100 million downloads!
Crossy Road is an attractive title game in the action genre that made recently by Yodo1 Games studio and is therefore completely free in the Google Play Store are presented. It is also leading the game so far with a total of about 4 million votes today’s ultra rating of 4.5 from 5.0 and more than 100 million downloads has experienced an astonishing record of its kind for the title in this genre is.
Cross the road as avian loving help of a busy road where cars pass quickly rejected it. Crossy Road With the simple gameplay is now one of the most popular classic titles in Android OS is that once you experience it, you are probably addicted to this game.
Remember to save your game you play to your Gmail account in the Google Play store is Off connect to the removal of games you through the settings within the app saves your back.
Questions you may have about the game Crossy Road comes to mind:
– Why does a chicken need to pass a highway?
– Why Bonab Islamic character along the way to eat Unihorse?
– Specimen 115 cows Mydzd Why?
– Why pigeons environment have left?
It should be noted that the proposal did not find the answer to these questions will not focus your mind for hours and fun to play can enjoy.
Features Crossy Road
– Support for 2 to 4 players in multiplayer mode via Wi-Fi will be available.
– Support Android smart TV game and enjoy the experience much larger than the display screen phone
– Unlock more than 150 characters, lovable and funny as style retro design.
– A wide variety of attractive locations and environments along with a range of exciting tracks
– Innovative gameplay is simple, very pure and entrancing will be.
– The game is completely free, enjoy it.
– Halloween Special Edition
– Added seven new sculptures to play
- Name: Crossy Road
- Version: 2.1.0
- Last update: 18 Persian date Aban 1395
- Android version required: 4.1
- Need to Ruth: none
- Requires data: none