Poultry within the game to help pass the road with traffic soaring. Endless game in style pixel with beautiful graphics and up to now has experienced more than 100 million downloads!
Crossy Road is an attractive title game in the action genre that made recently by Yodo1 Games studio and is therefore completely free in the Google Play Store are presented. It is also leading the game so far with a total of about 4 million votes today’s ultra rating of 4.5 from 5.0 and more than 100 million downloads has experienced an astonishing record of its kind for the title in this genre is.
Cross the road as avian loving help of a busy road where cars pass quickly rejected it. Crossy Road With the simple gameplay is now one of the most popular classic titles in Android OS is that once you experience it, you are probably addicted to this game.
Be sure to remember to save your game play to your Gmail account is enabled in the Google Play store after removing games that you can connect to through the settings saved within the app itself back.
Questions may be about the games comes to mind is:
– Why does a chicken need to pass a highway?
– Why Bonab Islamic character along the way to eat Unihorse?
– Specimen 115 cows Mydzd Why?
– Why do birds have left the game?
It should be noted that the proposal did not find the answer to these questions will not focus your mind for hours and fun to play can enjoy.
Features Crossy Road
– Support for 2 to 4 players in multiplayer mode via Wi-Fi will be available.
– Support Android smart TV game and enjoy the experience much larger than the display screen phone
– Unlock more than 150 characters that are likeable and funny retro style design.
– A wide variety of attractive locations and environments along with a range of exciting tracks
– Innovative gameplay that would be simple to very pure and fascinating.
– The game is completely free, enjoy it.
– Optimize game performance
- Name: Crossy Road
- Version: 1.9.4
- Last update: 20 Persian date Shahrivar 1395
- Android version required: 4.1
- Need to Ruth: none
- Requires data: none