View, create and edit text documents with special features on Android phones and tablets using the official application Microsoft Excel experience.
Microsoft Word Microsoft Word is the official app for Android phones and tablets have been available to the public free of charge. As you know the software package Microsoft Office Word is used by many people in different jobs and Mhrat be used.This app is a powerful tool to create and view and edit various documents and for Windows, Mac,iPhone. She. And Android is released. The interface is quite intuitive and similar to the Windows versionand Android version and to convey a sense of familiarity. If you’re among the people during the days and weeks repeatedly making text documents you need or are looking for an application for fast viewing and editing Word documents on your smartphone with you create an application with the use of the font and exclusive skins will be the best option available. With this program you can easily several rich text documents using different formatting and creating different variations on files stored apply. Your files created for coordination can put them in the cloud storage space so you can access different platforms and devices. Android version of Word to view, create and edit documents on devices with screen offers a 10.1-inch display and less free.
– OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or higher
– 1 GB of RAM or higher
– Create a free account or login to Microsoft
Microsoft Word by renowned developer Microsoft Corporation and has so far been released for Android users, while very good 4.4 out of 5 rating on Google Play earns, on more than 100 million Android devices have been installed.
Selected as one of the “Best Apps of 2015” by Google
Microsoft Word features
– Unrivaled compatibility with files made in other operating systems
– The familiar menu bar navigation options and help
– Best productivity app for Android phones and tablets with a look and feel familiar
– Create, view, edit text documents on the phone and tablet
– Excellent display exactly the same version of Windows program files
– Save time to create daily schedules
– Change the text size and location of existing images and tables in documents with fingers
– Access files created with just a tap on different devices
– Support for cloud services OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box
– Find and retrieve previous versions of the spreadsheet
– The ability to print Excel worksheets content
– Ability to share files by e-mail
– Continue to display the page you last left off
Changes in version 16.0.7608.1000
– Add or remove elements Table
Changes in version 16.0.7421.1000:
– Quick sharing of documents and observe people who worked on it.
– Finding and open other file sharing with you
Changes in version 16.0.7030.1005:
– Save time and concentrate on the task of finding the right recipe, when you need it
– The integration of the appropriate level of detail to display cells