View, create and edit Excel spreadsheets with special features on Android phones and tablets using the official application Microsoft Excel experience.
Microsoft Excel Microsoft Excel is the official app for Android phones and tablets have been available to the public free of charge. Microsoft Office Excel is a software package that is used by many people.This app is a powerful tool for sorting and analyzing and drawing various information and for operating systems Windows, Mac, iPhone. She. And Android is released. The interface is quite intuitive and similar to the Windows version and Android version and to convey a sense of familiarity. If you’re among those who time and again during the days and weeks will be needed to build spreadsheets or looking for an application for fast viewing and editing spreadsheets are an application on a smartphone best seller and supplier will be available. With this app easily create multiple spreadsheets using different formatting and different variations on files stored apply. Your files created for coordination can put them in the cloud storage space so you can access different platforms and devices. Android version of Excel to view, create and edit documents in a device with a 10.1-inch screen and less free offer.
– OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or higher
– 1 GB of RAM or higher
– Create a free account or login to Microsoft
Microsoft Excel by renowned developer Microsoft Corporation and has so far been released for Android users, while very good 4.4 out of 5 rating on Google Play earns, on more than 100 million Android devices have been installed.
Microsoft Excel features
– Supports formulas, charts, tables, sorting, filtering and more
– The familiar menu bar navigation options and help
– Sorting and analyzing information.
– Create, view, edit spreadsheets on your phone and tablet
– Excellent display exactly the same version of Windows program files
– Add formulas, sort columns and resize tables with fingers
– Access files created with just a tap on different devices
– Support for cloud services OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box
– Find and retrieve previous versions of the spreadsheet
– The ability to print Excel worksheets content
– Ability to share files by e-mail
– Continue to display the page you last left off
Changes in version 16.0.7608.1000
– Add or remove elements Table
Changes in version 16.0.6925.1008:
– Ability to open CSV files