One of the best and most powerful Android operating system files that has been rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google Play and has been downloaded more than 500 million times.
ES File Explorer File Manager is a powerful file manager software for Android phones and tablets that has been downloaded over 100 million downloads. Also, this file manager is one of the best file management programs in Google Play. This file manager has absolutely free and very complete features. Its main features include file management, application management, closing applications, direct connection to cloud services and virtual spaces, FTP. Introduced software, if not the best, is definitely one of the most powerful file manager available for the Android operating system, which gives you access to all files on the memory card and internal memory. This file manager is powerful because of the wide range of features that it provides to the person, it does not need to have any other manager. You can use this program to access all available partitions on memory cards. In addition to the above, with the help of this file management software you can connect to a home or office network created with your own computer and laptop. You can also access root system files with the help of this program.
ES File Explorer File Manager has been completely released by the developer ES Global and has so far scored 4.5 out of 5 on Google Play and attracted more than 300 million users from all over the world.
If you want to use the most advanced features of this program more professional, you can download the Pro version of this file management software as ES File Explorer Pro for free from the Android.
Features of ES File Explorer File Manager
– Ability to edit, copy, paste, share, move and delete files
– Supports zip and rar files
– Ability to remotely manage
– Show the main application icons
– Access to root files
– Direct connection to virtual spaces
– Rename , copy , cut and paste files
– Creates encrypted ZIP files (256-bit AES)
– Cloud storage of files with support for Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive (SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and other cloud platforms.
– Creating shortcuts to programs
– Increase memory and speed up your device
– Cache cleaner and automatic management
– Analyze the memory card by identifying different partitions
Changes in version 220.127.116.11.4
– Bug fixes and performance improvements