Chrome Keyboard is a smart keyboard with simultaneous text typing in different languages and typing words using Swipe, supports all standard languages and emulates a variety of emoji.
Chroma Keyboard is ahrome keyboardapplication for Android smartphones and tablets.Chrome is a lightweight keyboard with a beautiful effect that is compatible with most screens, and when you use it , it will give you a pleasant color feel . Keyboard or keyboard A smartphone is one of the key components of these devices. Most of the work that users do to communicate on phones are dependent on keyboards. It’s all connected to keyboards from writing and sending text messages to surfing social networks and using messenger apps. When a user feels dissatisfied with the keyboard used, working with the smartphone will also be a tedious task. Chrome has made the keyboard fun for smartphone users by introducing new and interesting features. With the support of flicker movements on the so-called “search”, the keyboard provides the ability to quickly delete words and delete all typed text, and you can select part of the text at the fastest time. With the Chrome Keyboard, you can type multiple languages in multiple languages in multiple languages simultaneously without having to change the keyboard at any time! There are two different modes for typing in this program. For faster typing with just one thumb you can use single-handed mode, and if you need a large screen, the split layout will be right for you. The color and clarity of the keyboard are completely dependent on the surroundings you are presently able to automatically change the lightness of the keyboard according to the environment.
Chroma Keyboard has been released by GameLounge developer for Android devices and has so far scored 4.4 out of 5 on Google Play and recorded more than 100,000 official downloads from around the world.
Chrooma Keyboard features
– Finger gesture support for fast text selection and deletion
– Simultaneous typing of texts in multiple languages simultaneously without the need to change the keyboard
– Has one manual and split mode for better typing
– Select multiple styles and unique fonts
– Type letters and words by swiping letters (Swap)
– Set a timer to auto convert to night mode
– Adjusts the color and transparency of the environment
– Use different emoji
– Supports all standard languages (English, Italian, Spanish and …) and many Indian languages
– Support for Asian Asma languages (অসমীয়া) – Arabic (العربية) – Bengali / Bangladesh (বাংলা) – Burma (ဗမာ) / Myanmar – Gujarati (ગુજરાતી) – Hindi (हिन्दी) – Canada (ಕನ್ನಡ) – Kashmiri Malayalam (മലയാളം ) – Manipurium / Methei Keyboard (মৈতৈলোন্) – Matihli (मैथिली) – Marathi (मराठी) – Mon (ဘာသာ မန်;) – Nepali (नेपाली) – Oriya (ଓଡ଼ିଆ) – Punjabi / Gurmukhi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) – Sanskrit संस्कृत) – Santali – (संताली) – Sinhalese / Sinhala (සිංහල) – Tamil (தமிழ்) – Telugu (తెలుగు) – Urdu
Changes Version 7.0.3
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
Changes Version 5.0:
– Remove links for all users
– Removed caller ID feature
Changes Version 4.0:
– Remove Google Analytics to improve the performance and integration of FireBois
– Ability to delete the word in Gesture typing mode
– Fixes many bugs
– General improvement
Changes Version 18.104.22.168:
– Show suggested emoji with left-right swipe
– Added Skin toned emoji (Android 6.01 and above).
– Added flag categories in emoji (Android 6.01 and higher).
– Added font size option
– Added pin button on clipboard
– Better performance in displaying emoticons and app icons